I am following the challenge issued by Amy Johnson Crow to write about 52 Ancestors in 52 weeks.
A simple word, start, but start what? For me, it means starting my 2018 genealogy journey.
I have decided that I will create a second genealogy book this year. The focus will be my maternal Stewart family. I do not have an abundance of information but it can be surprising once you begin gathering information, there is often more than a person thought.
How will I start?
- Creating a file on my computer labeled Stewart book, start moving documents & pictures into it, start thinking of the plan
- Start asking cousins for their input
- Start envisioning what records to include
- Start planning if I need to visit an Archives
- Start putting my paper files for the Stewart family in a box by my computer
So here we go with the beginning of 2018 and the start to many new genealogy discoveries and accomplishments!
What will you start in 2018?